Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Holy Time..

I had not spent a full weekend at home since so long that the long weekend around holi became a treat. I had dumped whole season 8 of FRIENDS, few episodes of LOST and few movies on my laptop and was eagerly waiting for the holidays. This time I was even in the mood to play holi after a gazillion years.

Got up late on Friday morning and saw my favourite Matrix - I again. Mom asked me if I would like to eat Puri/Chole and I got excited and told her I would learn make Puris ;) . Started from beating dough to frying puris I did it all. Mom was offcourse their to guide me all through, but I didnt do a very terrible job ;). Bon appetite.

Saw 'Into the wild' in the afternoon and liked the concept of going to alaska to live alone ;)). Not going to try it, atleast not in near future :). The weather was great in the evening so went upstairs and a full moon was waiting to greet me with fresh and cool air. They were burning logs on occasion of holi which reminded me of old times when we used to wait for the bon fire whole day. Went out for a walk and sat near the bon fire for sometime seeing people dancing on music that someone had played near by. It was fun.
Slept late and got up late on Holi and was joined by Priya n Kapil and my sweet bhanju. They colored me as soon as they entered and I took revenge by drenching them in water. Bhanju was confused to see us all doing funny things with colors and must have felt 'what the hell happened to these people'.

We all went for dinner to Great India place which was more than over crowded. Kapil n Priya left in the morning and my rest of the day was spent watching more n more Friends. Season 8 is over.

4 comments:

Manjeet said...

Alaska sounded awesome? lets change our 5 year plan from Goa to alaska :)
Holi...well played family boy

Manjeet said...

and I dont know what has happened to my punctuation these days? see..

smr said...

happy holi dear!

sandeep said...

@manju darling: sure man. i am game for it. ;)) Can?T agree more for punctuations,

@smr: same to ya honey