I went to Rishikesh with Office friends and it was an amazing experience. We did all sorts of things starting from Camping, Rafting, Rock climbing, Rappelling, bonfire and trekking. A complete fun and adventure trip. Here are few photos.
Me Rock Climbing (or say me rocking ;))
On Trek in the evening
Bon fire in the night at 12:00..Temperature less than 5 degrees.
Yeah thats me at the top. And yeah, I didnt jump ;)
Someone did jump afterall ;)
Starting from Shivpuri to Rishikesh - 16kms/2 hrs+
Sunset from Ram Jhoola in Rishikesh
- overall rating: 4/5
- useful info: Himgiri Adventures phone: 0-94129-02361, cost anywhere between 1200-1800 depending on package. It was cold in December (especially water) but doable. Worth visiting.
Few good things we wont forget from the trip:
- A cartoon series of some guy , especially the line 'Ze kya laga rakha hai, chalo haath upar kar ke khade ho jao'
- The cool driver and his 'rula doonga aapko' with 'bhoot's hand on the shoulder' ;)
- Ghost stories
- the first crushes of few of us ;)
- how the girls didnt want to go for rafting, rappelling and how we convinced them to do otherwise :D