Thursday, July 19, 2007

Journey from 29 to 35..

Yes, Unfortunately I am talking about my waist size and offcourse not age :( . Six years back when I joined college it was 29 and I used to look very thin and lean. While leaving college it had already reached 31 and I had to wear 32 size jeans/trousers. Huh! Just 2 years of work and its 35 now. Damn it!! I am still fit and can run and climb stairs but 35!! its way too much.

I went shopping yesterday and tried 2 different brand jeans of size 34 and both would just not fit me. My sister was with me and suggested to try 36. And I was like what the hell , me 36, big NO!!. I said to myself - 'i wont buy jeans until 34 fits me'. Thanks to Numero-Uno which probably marks 36 jeans as 34 but its 34 labeled jeans fitted me fine. And I did not think twice before buying it. Damn! I need to lose few inches.

All those who are still coping well with their waist sizes, please suggest something for a guy who sits 10-8 everyday in office chair and over-eats most of the time :)). And all those who have gained inches just like me and joined the Fatty club, guys I am going to leave you and join the thin club soon.

16 comments:

kumsu said...

hehe.. its not gonna be that easy!!!

I dare you!! :D

smr said...

hehe.
try burning some calories atleast thrice a day.

KeTaN said...

heheheheh...uncle
shaadi kar lo...if it reaches 38 n i am sure jab tak u r in ghar it will definitely reach/cross 38 u won't get any gal.

sandeep said...

@kumsu dude: i know man, i hv done some brief and weak tries, have to pull up my sox this time

@smr: yeah ;)) fub

@ketan: chup kar ghonchu...dekhna jab apan milenge to ek dum fit milunga..

Vardhman said...

Yep, Numero Uno rocks :)

Amal said...

Motu,
I have become 34 now .. that too from 38 ... And do u remember that day when u laufed abt my Tummy :)

kunal said...

I am still at 30 ... and am trying to still gain weight, how can I advice you on losing weight? :P

Neo said...

Wow !! that is great progess .. Keep growing... All D Best ;)

Rakesh said...

Same here... in between 34 and 36 .. but I still torture my 34 sized jeans... I think that day isnt very far, when my jeans will finally give up and making the waist button go zooooooom like a bullet ... :)

btw.. whats that brand ! Numero Uno !! .. main bhi try karta hoon ..

sandeep said...

@rocky: hehe, poor jeans. Even my poor jeans has to go through the torture. People should think twice before coming in front of us in cafeteria to avoid that zooming button :P hehe.
Numero Uno is a good brand. I liked its jeans and cargo too.

Manjeet said...

He he he, Hi Johhny Bravo...

sandeep said...

@Manjeet: Dogieeee...

Gaurav said...

Dood .. try d Pepe Lycra collection

awesome cuts and more importantly they stretch :D

Cheers!!

sandeep said...

@gaurav: mazaaak udate ho...u metro male..pepe lycra .. kabhi naam bhi nahi suna :P hehe.. thats ok..i m goin to bhi thin .. again .. soon .. :)

shaam07/Amit said...

Ask chaam (amit chaturvedi).

He is practicing a great technique.It has worked wonders for him. :)

Sreejith said...

unfortunately whatever i write here will be nothing short of blasphemy :( Atleast you find size 36 jeans. In my entire life i've seen only five size 44 jeans...and i own all 5!