Monday, May 7, 2007

A different weekend ..

Last week was really tiresome for me. I had got these two Crashing bugs unexpectedly and they drained all the energy I had. We had big plans for Friday night and guess what, I was sitting in office till 10:15 when I had to catch SpiderMan @ 10:20 . Huh! thats life afterall. I finally made it in time. Movie was disaster atleast as compared to the expectations.

I was damn hungry when movie got over, didnt actually had my dinner. Thanks to Jagan and Raheja for accompanying me to the Dhaba where I had a parantha and Tea at 1:30 in the night :) . Reminds me, I drink Tea only on that Dhaba nowadays and nowhere else. Anyways, I went back to Office to attend my unfinished business.

It generally feels good to be in office late night (or early morning) when nobody is around. I changed to my payjamas at my desk itself as I knew there was nobody around and there are no cameras too (atleast AFAIK :D).

Around 5:30 when I was feeling elated because I had found the problem and the day was breaking slowly. Jagan had already slept in his cubicle :D. I put on my shoes and went upstairs to see the Sun. I dont remember when I had seen the sunrise last time so I stayed at the terrace until the beautiful sun started showing itself . It simply felt good :).

Finally I sent few mails (to prove that I was in office till morning eh !! ) and went home after dropping Jagan. I dont know when I slept after reaching home but I got up only around 12:00 o'clock.

I just wanted to give myself a break, and so it started. I watched 4 movies back to back. Apocalypto - 4/10, School for Scoundrels 7.5/10, Sleepless in Seattle 6.5/10, and another one which was so pathetic that i wont even rate it. Wow! that was some experience :D .

I also watched My Boss's daughter - 7.5/10 again on Sunday :D. So in all 6 movies in a weekend :D. Not bad!! It also rained on Sunday and the wind was mindblowing at 72KPH as reported by TOI. The rains always remind me of those refreshing memories when I was young. I have always loved rains . The whole earth looks so green and clean after it rains which is very refreshing. I went to the Veranda at the back of my house and bathed in the rain for more than half an hour. It was a fantastic experience. Thanks to these rains that temperature also came down by 10 degrees :D.

7 comments:

kunal said...

ahhh, so it took two nasty bugs to break the 1 month & 5 days bloggers block ....
if that is so, I hope you get more nasty bugs so that you blog more often :P ;) ....

sandeep said...

@kunal: wow u actualy calculated the duration between two posts..;)) .. and please no bugs.....

Ashutosh said...

tats really cool techie week'd for u dudey ...liked ur 2 points here ...honesty and elation at sucessful debugging ... satisfactionaaaaaa :)

Sreejith said...

Chandu, changing in office?? imagine what would happen if that cute girl at work walked in right then.. wait a min.. there are no cute girls in ur office :)) btw "midblowing wind"... wah wah..what a choice of words. i do hope u held onto ur mind while it was blowing ;))

cute girls from adobe who are reading this, no offence intented :)

Raheja said...

nice post dude... will take details offline.. u and jagan @office in odd hrs.... changing pyzamas....then pure satisfaction as u say in ur comment.. yeh kya ho raha hain :D

Anonymous said...

Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,Wow Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,cheap wow gold,buy cheap wow gold,real wow gold,Power Leveling

Rakesh said...

:Lol: At Raheja's Comment !

Chandu Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai ?