Thursday, January 18, 2007

life moves pretty fast, u dont stop and look arnd once in a while you will miss it

Never heard of it before, but still gave it a try. Saw this movie named "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" in which there is this kid who fakes being ill to bunk school for a day. Reason being - "life moves pretty fast, u dont stop and look arnd once in a while you will miss it". I liked the quote. The guy was actually right in saying this. Life moves so quickly sometimes that suddenly a day comes when we realize 'shit its 2007 already'.

Yesterday was just another day like that when I was working in office like every other working day and one of my friend asked me to come out for a while for some work. At first I felt like giving some stupid reason for not coming but then I went. We went to his place and when he was doing some of his work I went and stood in his balcony having Tea.

Sitting in office every evening, I was too oblivious to the fact that children still play in the grounds, and sun still sets behind the clouds. The city which I had scene mostly in the morning while rushing to office and cursing the traffic or in the night while rushing towards home and cursing the traffic again looked so beautiful suddenly. The half faded sun looked so soothing that I could not take my eyes off it. The winter winds had suddenly turned into a cool breeze and I could not stop smiling at my self. And it was then that I recalled this quote that I could not forget -

life moves pretty fast, u dont stop and look arnd once in a while you will miss it..

9 comments:

Manoj said...

so true, why don't you wait and pick a ticket for Hyderabad... before its too late.

Manjeet said...

I was feeling good that I didnt give a shit for going early. Waking up at 12 and after reading ur post am feeling proud of myself.

kunal said...

so true... you are making me wish I was not here sitting in office right now....

smr said...

love u jaan

sandeep said...

@manoj: i went to makemytrip today only...lets c when i land up there..

@manjeet: :))) I wish my office was so close that i could come late and go late (oops go early) .. but yeah! even i should nt giv a shit for it..good for u, stay away frm office

@kunal: good that its just friday dude..

@smr: senti mat ho..love ya too :))

Gaurav said...

tere life ke funde mujhe bade sahi lagte hain :)

sandeep said...

@gaurav : thanks dood..

Neo said...

Wanna join for a trip to THELU (this June)... That would make it more than a while but worthwhile ...

sandeep said...

@Neo: Sure thing dude..when are we going