The part one (gobi paranthas) was not as good, but still a decent start. Part two was much better. This sunday when I got up at 12:30 PM (dont curse me, internet is free in night) my mom asked me what I would have in breakfast? Uhu Uhu! breakfast at 12:30? how about a quick snack!! sounds good. And I jumped :) , time to make Omlette.
Making an Omlette is much easier than Gobi paranthas definitely, you dont have to try hard to make it circular :), any shape will do. Here is a quick recipe.
- Cut half onion, and half Tomato
- Take two eggs and break them with a knife
- pour the eggs in a small container (bowl or sth) and stir
- Add onions/Tomatos and some salt (sth like 1/4th of tablespoon should do)
- Put some more spices as per taste - red chilly or whatever
- put some oil (1/3rd of teaspoon should do, use butter if you like that way) on the frying pan and let it pre-heat for 3-4 minutes
- pour the egg mixture on the pan and level it by bending the pan in different directions
- wait for some 1-2 minutes and turn the egg upside down
- just 1/2 more minute and ummmm!!! time to eat
Have to learn cheese omlette next :))), and french toasts .. shit , when is the next holiday!!!