Friday, November 24, 2006

Had a Blast in Haveli (Team outing)

The outing was long overdue and it happened yesterday. Haveli restaurant, 16Sector, Noida. Really a decent place to eat, drink and have fun. We left office on friday evening at 7:00 o'clock and reached there within 15 mins (Thanks to lot of traffic, the drive is just 5 mins). We had got an enclosed (almost) space with capacity enough to hold 28 of us.

Though I was surrounded by some unknown people, but thanks to the party that they are not unknown any more. Huh! I laughed so much after so longgg I cant even remember. The best guy who stole the show was Raja Ashok who was just sitting beside me and was a bigger PJ master than I myself am :P. Had beer also after a long time. Haywards works for me :). With the special 'paid peanuts' and lots of non-veg starters in the beginning which were delicious we were already full when our Program manager Sarandeep ordered main course. Uhu Uhu! nice chicken tikka masala. And then it all ended with a cool butterscotch icecream.

Had a real good time. Looking forward to more parties of that sort. Free as in Free beer :)

3 comments:

Rakesh said...

abe party, trip, movies .... kyun remotely jala raha hai posts ke through :)

sumanth said...

Beer n chicken. Yummyyy.. Missing desi food a lil man ! Shud go home and cook chicken :D

Anonymous said...

Chandu, as they say good place, great food and nice company are great ingredients for a happy time. Now this is enough provocation for me to force my team to go for that long overdue team outing.