Sunday, November 12, 2006

Got a Mercedez SLR at my home..thanks to airtel..



Got internet connection at my home. So internet and internet whenever I want. The first thing I searched on youtube was Mercedes SLR and loved it more than I loved it in the Overdrive Magazine. Uhh! its just sexy...enjoy the video..and let me complete the video...Make: Mercedez, MC Laren edition. Thrice expensive as any Merc ever made. But its worth it ;)

Get an Airtel connection: 350Rs for phone instrument, buy a modem urself for 1100 or so rather than Airtel's 1500 and thats it. 250Rs for 100 local calls + 200MB daytime browsing limit + 99 Rs topup for free 9PM to 8AM free internet .. yippy :D youtube, google videos, blogging..back to the virtual world...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh...finally we got the blogger back out there in Noida.....after a long time a blog from ur side... :)keep goin n bloggin

Home Sick said...

I thought you bought [Mercedez SLR ]. And sometime --- I might get drive :(.

Anonymous said...

wooo........

Home Sick said...

hmmmmmmmm. Thatz good. Will wait 4 the drive. I hope you will buy it b4 I go to hell/heaven :)

sandeep said...

@homesick: sure thing...unless you are 80+ year old i can promise...hehe..and a drive in CAR wil be no less than heaven