Monday, August 21, 2006

Movers and Packers : Hyderabad

I am writing this post just out of frustration so that if someone somewhere is looking for a movers and packers to move and pack his stuff he should learn from my experience.

I searched quiet a lot for good and economical movers and packers as I had to move my bike to a long distance. After talking to 4-5 of them "Alliance Movers and Packers" was what I chose because it was the more economical one (7300 Rs including computer, bike, and few more items). Others like Agarwal/Deepak (who are more elite I guess) were charging a bit more.

I fixed Alliance Movers and Packers for the same and the experience has been terrible

He had told 7 days maximum to shift stuff and it took him 9. Thats acceptable to me. But that idiot broke my bike's tail light, stand, and disconnected few wires. Bloody Moron!!

Now this 7300 bucks included insurance also, but who is going to go to their office (or sue them!) for 200-300 Rs worth of damages. But the point is, if he can break the tail light, anything is possible.

Not just that. Those morons sent 2 people in the whole truck to get luggage down. God damn it! 2 people for a 152 Kgs heavy bike. Obviously things will break.

But what can I do other than blabber about this to others so that they can chose some other better (or more heard of) Movers and Packers for moving their stuff.

I hope this page comes somewhere in search engine pages so that SEs like me who always go to internet to search for info come across this and could use my suggestions...

by the way, here is some more information:
Leo Movers and Packers has an office in Madhapur but is comparatively a bit expensive
Agarwal Movers and packers is supposedly ISO certified and they claim to be pretty good (ads in TV etc)
For more information here is a list of phone numbers of some Movers and Packers:
Deepak Packers & Movers
23548367
Leo Packers & Movers 27848085
Agarwal Packers & Movers 27700121
Evergreen Movers and packers: Some Mr Reddy - 9849724111

I wont list Alliance Movers and Packers phone number here because of personal differences ;) .. if you are really interested in Alliance even after reading my post (that blabbers against it) then find it urself :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude ...You should post this on mouthshut.com man...thats where people really lookout when they want reviews on Services!!!!

thats untill we have some thing like Yelp for Hyderabad!!!

Czar :-)

KoPoS said...

post it on mouthshut.com man, thats the place i would look out for reviews definitely. and that is where alliance gets hurt the most.

Anonymous said...

Dear All.. Recently I had some horrible experience with National United Packers and Movers... At the time of deal, they are sweet and able but at the time of delivery of the cartons, they twist and turn their prior commitments and squeeze extra money out of you.. they are highly cheap and unprofessional.. Even their packing, unloading is sub-standard.. they don't even respond well to insurance claims made to goods damaged/broken during transit.. All in all and complete no-no to United National Movers & Packers.. specially their Delhi branch
Thought of informing general public so that there is no second person who goes through the same trauma that I have gone through.

Anonymous said...

I have also got a very bad experience from sandeep movers and packers which has association with shiv cargo movers and packers in hyderabad.
I have sent my luggage from Hyderabad to Pune. They have taken the full amount by saying it is a rule to take full amount. And when they have delivered the material in pune many thing got damaged and they have lost my two suitcases worth 30k. Now they are not willing to talk about that and they are not responding properly. So please be aware of Sandeep movers and packers and their associative in hyderabad Shiv cargo movers and Packers.

IndiaTransportSearch said...

find Packers and movers at IndiaTransportsearch.com

Thanks.

amanthakur said...

I had some horrible experience with National United Packers and Movers... At the time of deal, they are sweet and able but at the time of delivery of the cartons, they twist and turn their prior commitments and squeeze extra money out of you.. they are highly cheap and unprofessional.. Even their packing, unloading is sub-standard.. they don't even respond well to insurance claims made to goods damaged/broken during transit.. All in all and complete no-no to United National Movers & Packers.. specially their Delhi branch
Thought of informing general public so that there is no second person who goes through the same trauma that I have gone through.


agarwal packers and movers