Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Airtel: ek baar bhi connection laga ke to dekho..

nigahen nigahon se mila ke dekho...the brand campaign of Airtel has done real well..But what good is the marketing, if the service sux so badly. I have seen many people who switched to or took airtel just because of its popularity and marketing strategies. But all in vague..

I took Airtel connection around 2 years back for my first phone (Nokia N-gage). I changed the handset , but not the number. I could have switched to a corporate connection, a BSNL, a postpaid or whatever. But I didnt because I was "happpy" with Airtel.

"Fate! I guess, is not without a sense of irony." (Morpheus!) that I am being forced to change my connection now. Since 3 weeks Airtel is $ucking big time. Not just my connection, but the whole god-damn network is kinda down. Whenever someone calls me he gets the sukking

"This phone is currently switched off, or out of coverage area" crap

Well! if Madhapur/Hitech region is 'out of coverage area' then really Airtel will lose not less than 1 lac customers. We (Three of us) called the customer support 2 weeks back and got all crap from them.

"No sir, the network is totally fine"
"Please get your handset checked by the nearest Airtel office"

I have missed so many important calls and so many SMSes that I feel like SUEing Airtel. But Alas! I dont have the time and money to fight against them. My phone is lying like that deadphone in Flop-show of Jaspal bhatti which rings only once in a while. I have waited long enough for Airtel to "de-bug" this problem. Cant help it if they cant make things working in 3 weeks...and pi$$ all their customers off so badly...

GoodBye Airtel!!!
I hope this message is spread across people and nobody takes Airtel connection.

PS: If anyone from Airtel reads this, file a de-famat1on suite against me, I will atleast SUE you in return...

6 comments:

kunal said...

what is your new number???

sandeep said...

@kunal: Havent got one still..have to survive few more days more with airtel...

Ankur said...

well here in MP its ok and ppl dont have ne prb with it

Anonymous said...

Airtel Rox .. prolly ur handset sux :x

Sreejith said...

if ur using postpaid, i suggest you dont pay the last bill. serves them right.

Ankur said...

well i mean Madhaya Pradesh