Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Another interview..and the result :(

Today there was an interview. After more than 10 months or so. I was totally out of touch but it came by surprise. But yes, there was one big difference between now and 10 months before. I was the one asking Questions today :). Yes! today I took first interview in my life. It was through telephone (with one of my senior with me) but this was more like a training session for me for the big upcoming event in Bangalore. The poor guy had 5 years of experience and as per my (and my senior's) frank assessment, he wasnt worth it so we rejected him.

Yes again! I am going to Bangalore this weekend (Saturday/Sunday) to take interviews for my company. Today morning when we came to know about telephonic interviews for our group I was really enthusiastic to attend it. And then my Mngr called me and asked me if I want to go to Bangalore this weekend. Huh! why the hell not. Already this Amal was eating my head since long to come to bangalore , so I said yes without thinking. It came to me later that both the days will be hectic and stuff, but its ok. The experience will be good (hopefully). Long time no see bangalore. It reminds me now, my first post in this blog was written in Bangalore itself when I was working in GE as an intern. Damn! its so long back.

" Me presently working in GE , Bangalore as an intern (May-June) , its 3 June 2004,16:40 "

Cool stuff! I am coming bangalore..

PS: Happy Birthday to Dixit...

7 comments:

kunal said...

Nice dude :) All the best for the Bangalore session...

Watch-The-I said...

Best of luck for the trip... :).. Wish you a rocking session...

Sreejith said...

do well :) and mark my words... if u have a chance to hire a girl - JUST DO IT!

sandeep said...

Vardhman: To keep it personal only I didnt write my company NAME :D..Once I make this place a better place to work I will refer all of you to turn it into same crap :D LOL!

sandeep said...

adi : satuday afternoon, cya there

Vardhman said...

Sandeep: Someone desperate can just find it out from somewhere :)

BTW, You will have to turn ur company upside down to make it better place to work, the ratio currently just sucks :) and my current job promises me much better prospects :) so no chance of shift in nearby time :)

pb said...

hi chandu, great yaar ... padh ke achhaa laga .. i mean ur being on the other side of the table .. and also ur bangalore trip ... good good .. hoping to read a lot more such nice experiences here :) .. though i dun read blogs at all :( .. but now i realize i should :D .. keeps u updated na ... hehe .. chalo .. wish u all d best in ur future ventures too.