Monday, December 12, 2005

Rakesh's post: Tagged Again..

Influenced by Rakesh's post, I thought it would b interesting if everyone posts something like this on their blogs..so here goes..


7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die…

  1. see as many places as possible including beaches, mountains, hills, this that
  2. go for lot of vacations with my 'loved one' and/or friends
  3. find that 'someone somewhere made for me' - first priority ;))
  4. make people around me laugh/happy - this is continuous


7 This I Can Do…

  1. talk a lot .. just get me one good listener :)
  2. roam alot..just accompany me
  3. visit new places...
  4. partyyyyyy...i love partying
  5. solving others problems..try me


7 Things I cant Do [to be continued ..]

  1. stay bored
  2. cant see someone close to me sad (especially if the reason is me)
  3. cant sleep endlessly when I could have some fun instead
  4. cant stay without friends or without talking to them
  5. cant leave work for tomorrow (especially if there is a deadline) if it can be done today ;))

7 Things That attract Me To The Opposite Sex…

  1. IQ
  2. nice untied (long may be) hair
  3. fair complexion
  4. good sense of humour
  5. adventurous attitude
  6. caring nature

7 Things I Say Most…

  1. its ok (stolen from rocky :) )
  2. pela saale
  3. kya hai be
  4. hmmmmm
  5. ;) (this one on IM)
  6. kahin ghoomne chalte hain (most frequently used on weekends ;))
  7. paagal hai kya

7 Celebrity Crushes… [though its countless, adding the most favorite ones here :) ]

  1. Aishwarya Rai
  2. Cameron Diaz
  3. Sonali bendre
  4. Gayatri joshi
  5. Rachel weise
  6. Laetitia Casta

7 People I Want To Take This Quiz…

  1. Nitin Gupta..i know he wont take
  2. Manjeet bothra..i know he wont take
  3. Abhishek Dixit..i know he wont take
  4. Ketan Garg..i know he wont take
  5. Amal Raj..i know he wont take
  6. Vidit bansal..i know he wont take
  7. SMR and few more..already took

2 comments:

ketan said...

on one fine day, i will surely take this quiz

Vardhman said...

Abey quiz kahan hey? Ya khud he question ke answer karna hey