Sunday, December 18, 2005

I forgive...

Feel like God! Yes! I am talking about my new Vehicle..The Avenger! I got it finally. Silver color, 180 cc DTSi engine, too heavy for me :( but still ok. Looks great. The odd one out, stands out of crowd. The whole yesterday Me and Bothra were riding through the roads of Hyderabad. From Kondapur to Madhapur to Jubilee hills to Panjagutta to begumpet to tirumalgerry to back home. Then there was this M$ party in Hitex, went there too. I got my bike not more than 2 days back and have already scored a century of Kilometers .. Though the bike is pretty comfortable but this pollution/dust and traffic makes it a tiresome ride. We were pretty tired in the evening and still danced at DJ piyush's music for more than an hour. I slept finally at 3:00 after talking to Dixit for some time.

Though I was planning to roam a bit more on sunday but time just passed by. We went for breakfast (or lunch) at 12:30 and I was cordially invited to the office for work. Came directly to the office. Working since then. The more fortunate colleagues who had reached office more than 1 hour before I did ate pizzas in office :( . I missed it, but gulped 2 pieces anyway. Manjeet is sitting in institute doing I dont know what. My eyes are paining right now because of our great CRT screens and our great cities flying dust. One full sunday went to recycle bin. We were planning for a movie in the evening but it all went in vain. Manjeet and me both are feeling sleepyy...

7 comments:

Vardhman said...

Congrats for buying the bike. I am looking forward to enjoy a ride on it :)

Kamse kam ek photo to del de blog pe bike ke sath!

Rakesh said...

congrates dude !!

Sunny said...

"From Kondapur to Madhapur to Jubilee hills to Panjagutta to begumpet to tirumalgerry to back home."
everywhere but IIIT. :(
no offline congrats from me.

ramneek said...

apni bike pe ek ride de de thakur

sandeep said...

linux addict : you can take a ride, but u wil have to sit on the back seat..:) .. yaar silver color ki net par mili nahi..wil take one photo and put it soon

rakesh: thnx

Ranta : i wil come to institute soon..sorry :(

Ramneek: you too can take a ride..bt sit on back seat ..

Vardhman said...

Chal back seat hi sahi. Pahle IIIT to aa. Baad mein negotiate kar lenge.
:)

KoPoS said...

congrats man!

sure can understand the feeling :) enjoy!