Tuesday, November 8, 2005

kyonki!! we are back from diwali holiday..

first things first...if u havent seen "kyonki" until now..plz plz plz dont see it. Details will come by the time this post finishes..

now about the holidays :) .. well home has always been a great place to "hangin" (well hangout is to hang out, so hang in means to stay indoors :D ) .. I have always liked sleeping and eating as the two major things to do at home...this time also I did both of them alot...but not as much as I used to...i dont know any specific reason..maybe there is none..

Didnt do anything worthwhile at home so wont write much about it..except that I met my old Bhaiya after a longgggg time..that too just incidentally..he gave me some good tips to follow...the one i liked most was the one about not doing work at office for 3 days and then stying back late the next day to finish the piled up stuff...others included to keep 7-11 in the evening as ur time and invest it in urself...go out with friends, go for shopping, read, invest time in ur hobbies and stuff and for god sake, dont waste time in watching TV....one great thing he said was.. when spending 7-11 starts looking difficult to you, thats the time u shud think about getting married ...huh!! is that the case...anyways...after talking to him I felt that I was really wastin my life...I shud do something and spend my time in better ways...have to figure out in what still :) ..

anyways...rest of the time at home I spent in thinking about "trivial" things..the train journey back to hyderabad was also like that...I read "Eragon" for sometime and slept for the rest...after reaching home, I had to go to see this stupid movie "Kyonki" for which Gaurav and dixit had already bought tickets...so finally without eating much, we went for movie....If you are mad, go and see the movie..because it wont affect you, but if u r not, and u go for the movie, you will be mad just after seeing the end...so good luck to those who are going to see it and no comments for those who have already made the mistake :D

Gaurav is shifting with Rammy and Parida...Tin came back on monday finally...
my company is goin to build the new campus finally (most probably in gachibowli)...
orkut got blocked today...gtalk got blocked yesterday :((..i dont know how i will survive ..
talked to amal for 32 minutes yesterday, he was as usual frustrated...
had 3 meetings today...one with our SVP in the morning, second a small team meeting and third town hall meeting in which we came to know about our new office...

Read 150 pages of One night @ call centre yesterday and slept at 3:30 (feeling sleepy now), I felt it was ok, though not v good...better than Gaurav's comments...

planning to go for shaadi no 1, garam masala, harry potter, some shopping and to institute to meet some ppl this weekend...huh! shud learn some time management...

4 comments:

Sreejith said...

"orkut got blocked today...gtalk got blocked yesterday :((..i dont know how i will survive .."

- you can ask khare or me for tips on survival. We have access to nothing but blogs. not even cricket scorecards :( and can we atleast meet. You are in the next building and i havent seen u since i landed up here!

sandeep said...

yeah right..give me some tips man...how do u survive..anyways.. yaar I too want to meet..but its diffi to meet on weedays..though we are neighbours but gettin out of office for an hour or so is a bit messy...we can meet on this weekend though..maybe in campus..and yes..i couldnt save ur no the day u called me..can u plz send it to me..

Rakesh said...

hmm.. very useful blog.. I'll also try to follow the 7-11 principle :)

pradeep said...

I'll also try the 7-11 principle. sad to know that orkut is blocked :( but it's been like that here in our office always. but dont stop scrapping dude, take a connection at home or go to iiit and scrap.