Thursday, October 27, 2005

1 2 3 4 5 5 and half............break

After completing almost 6 months in corporate life..I am going to have a breakkkkkk....I had gone home only once in the last 4 years for diwali..luckily..I am going this time too...life is not that bad eh!! .. i have not taken a single medical/paid/* holiday till now .. Atleast prof. Govindrajulu wil be happy to hear this as I am maintaining my old habits :)... no plans as of now on what I am going to do in these holidays...anyways.who cares..whenever i have planned something for a holiday, I have never done that .. life at home is all about eating/sleeping/TV/family...Life was so much fun at insti that I never felt home-sick (do i remeber the word correctly)..I wont say that now I have started feeling that..but sometimes I do feel like going home and taking some rest...sometimes i just feel like taking some time off to think..to feel the things around..huh! not the same stuff again..

Yesterday we had a grand party time..Amal/Ranta/Vidit/Ketan had come up with a nice plan (I dont know the originator so no issues :))..they had planned to cook in bothra's apartment...and what a grand treat it was...we had so many things...from Ranta's special Mushroom and Dal ("Rajma ki Dal" - Ranta) to Amal's special milk sweet and paneer bhurji, ketan,amal,nitin,bothra and vidit also prepared paneer and onion 'pakoras'...Thanks to Gaurav and dixit for bringing Tandoori rotis...the food was awesome...and so was the time we spent...it took around 3-4 hours totally to prepare evth..but it was worth it...these people started "Munnabhai MBBS" in bothra's room which added some more fun to the evening...finally everyone left with hopes of another such evening sometime in future...

Gaurav and Dixit packed their stuff in the night as they were boarding from Sec'bad in the morning...I also did some packing in the morning and came to office at around 9:15...Ramneek sir had a conf call at 9:00..but what is more important than taking a nice bath and having some extra sleep..he was at cyber tower with me at 9:10 :) .. I just sent some diwali greetings to our batch and few more people...waiting for the right time..am also taking "Eragon" to pass my time in Train...Ghar pe to time aise hi nikal jaata hai..
Bye to all..and best wishes for Diwali...

CAUTION: Bursting crackers is injurious to health (injurious to environment and so injurious to health)..so avoid them as much as possible..

3 comments:

kunal said...

:((
I am still at office.. Where will I celebrate Diwali, how will I celebrate Diwali?? No idea...
Chandu, at least bring some nice mithaai from home for some poor souls who'll be away from home on diwali..

Sreejith said...

A happy diwali to u too! btw there was food and u didnt call me!! how mean *sad* chalo .. next time i am coming whether i am invited or not!

Rakesh said...

hi dude ..
happy deepawali .. wasnt able to enjoy the complete fun that nite .. but it was great ..