Thursday, September 1, 2005

Ranta's post on 'education ruined me'

Rantas post on education ruined me

my reply:
Good article...nowadays I hardly read any blog entry fully..but I read this till end...

yeah..i agree with u..we shud keep 'background' processes..moreover..we shud discuss the questions..rather than asking for answers...

The problem is with parents...they narrow down the thinking process of kidz...they shud tel them to explore rather than 'cram' things..

once children gets stuck to this 'cramming' they stop producing ideas..stop thinking abt problems..and just dive into books for everything..

enough! i have stopped writing blogs bcoz of less time or whatever..and am posting a comment so long..

1 comment:

kunal said...

dude, nice to find u on blogosphere after a long long time...

but instead of posting a comment, do write something..