Tuesday, June 7, 2005

after so long

I came back from home on 13th of May. Today is 7th of June. Nitin and I came back together in the same train thinking of joining on 16th and 18th respectively. It went as expected with me but Nitin's joining got delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. Well! I am 20 days senior to Nitin now :) . It will be full 3 weeks in CA tomorrow for me. Life has passed pretty fast. I am working with U-NSM department (dont ask fullform if you dont know). Life has been hectic, fast and different. Yesterday it was Nitin's first day in office and he also got a glimpse of the corporate world. The experiences are nowhere similar to what we had thought.

My background study of the project is almost over. In a day or two the second phase will start. As told to us, we might not get time to roam around, go back early, etc etc...It will be like the same deadlines we used to get in IIIT...with racking our brains close to deadlines and finishing the work quiet in time. Hope to see a thrilling time ahead...

3 comments:

Sreejith said...

All the best :) May u conquer the corporate world :D

kunal said...

All the best man!
gg

Anonymous said...

Cheers 2 all of us.. 3 weeks completed..
Adios Amigo Aamchi Mumbai..
--Sabastrian