Sunday, April 3, 2005

Email..

A mail sent by Vardhman..though its old..but still its funny


HERE GOES...

A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in
his
room, So he
decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he
accidentally Typed a
wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his
error, he sent the
e-mail.

Meanwhile.....somewhere else, a widow had
just returned home from her
husband's funeral. The widow decided to
check her e-mail, expecting
messages from relatives and friends. After
reading the first message,
she fainted. The widow's son rushed into the
room, found his mother on
the floor, and saw the computer screen which
read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Reached
Date: 31 May
2004

Darling,
I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have
computers here now,
and you are allowed to send e-mails to your loved
ones. I've just
reached and have been checked in. I see that
everything
has been
prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to
seeing
you then!


Hope your journey will be as uneventful as mine was ...

No comments: