Monday, March 7, 2005

long time...

I have nt slept in time from a long time...this is pretty usual for many of my batch-mates but it was not a habit for me sometime back. Thinking of those good old tension free days when I was studying in 5th , 6th standard reminds me of those days when I used to sleep at 10:00 or maximum 11:00 . That time there was nothing to do except watching some stupid DD1,2 programmes, chitrahaar, news , eating, drinking milk (arghhh) and sleeping. Those days were really tension free but we never used to have the type of fun which we have now. I would have never expected that I will go out for dinner at 1:00 quiet commonly when I would be in my final year. Things are so amazingly complicated. As we grow up, the tensions surrounding us increase in number as well as magnitude. But the amount and quality of fun that we have also increases. Waking up at 6:00 was normal then. Even on sundays. Sundays had there own charm, bringing chitrahaar in the early morning , a good breakfast at home , disney adventures, mahabharat (oh! god, do you remember those battles with bow and arrows)....All this without the cable-connection, I had not even heard of computers at that age . Getting up early is something I did even in 10th,11th etc when I used to have coachings. Even in first year, sometimes in second too. But getting up at 6:00 now really seems a herculian task. Its 2:47 right now, how can you expect me to get up at 6:00. More importantly, what will I do by getting up at 6:00, I will sleep again after breakfast :) . Thinking of it, I missed 3 breakfasts in these 8 days already..I was not like this before...not at all...are these changes for good or.......

it will be better if I sleep now
gn

No comments: