Monday, March 21, 2005

life s...

Only 15 or so days are left before all of us will leave IIIT . This is the reason why I am trying to do some different things than usual. I have started playing CS, age has almost stopped, We do so much masti in LCS class that if Prof sees a recorded video of our masti he will hang himself. In the evening/afternoon/night whenever I am in lab I keep on roaming around doing NOTHING. Dont know where all the time goes. Today itself we played CS for so long, first in Lab and then in hostel then I watched 'Incredibles' with Nitin in my room. This was the 5th time when I was seeing this movie _fully_ . Some special scenes I have seen many more times.

Nitin and I have been discussing many things nowadays...I guess the last few days has affected us quiet a lot ... but Amal,Dixit,Manjeet do not look affected by this. They are living their life the way they did before.

Today we got our tickets for home too, but we have to get them postponed for 12th or so. After about 4 years I am going to spend one full month together at home. Looking forward for a good holiday :) with lots of eating and sleeping and watching TV and old memories...

Sometimes I really feel like going to my childhood days again..those days are so tension free, full of innocent masti all the time, no responsibilities. What do we get by growing old anyway...more tensions, responsibilities etc which noone likes after a limit. Well! if we continue this we will again reach the root question..whats the use of living..so lets just stop it here

3 comments:

Vardhman said...


u !@#@#$ .. you will post my mail on blog..

hope it does not affect your grade :)))


Just making ya popular you see.

Manjeet said...

Its not tht we arent affected dude, its just that u r not able to see the effect...
And i have a reason(big enf) to feel more sad thn u :))

Anonymous said...

Hey Manjeet,
I guess I know the reason. Seems its getting bigger with each day ;)