Saturday, March 12, 2005

finally it got over...

The R&D showcase, finally it got over. After so much of ado, what was required to be demonstrated , was demonstrated. We still have some work left to do but a big headache has gone now. I am feeling a bit free right now. Already I saw two movies after coming back from CVIT. 'The mask of Zorro', 'The girl next door'. Both were good. The second one was very good actually. I had already seen that movie and I liked it. Well! now lets think about what should be done in coming days...we have not many days left with us. But my problem is that not many people around me realize this fact that we have only few days, and they live every day just like any day. We should do sth different, sth gr8 each of these days to remember these last few moments all through our lives. When I talk like this to someone he agrees with me, but finally nothing happens. Well! I dont know what to do about this. What should we do...watch movies, go out, go for movie, go for shopping...crap!! we have been doing this already quiet a lot. Then what should we do...sth freaky...sth like what we did on bothra's birthday, we cant forget that ever...

now some basic stuff...
R&D Showcase was extremely boring...most of the audience were students only with questions like 'what is opengl', 'what is rendering' etc which really freaked everyone out. It looked pretty useless to have such a thing. Either we should have only limited audience with proper background or only people from corporate areas, otherwise its nothing but waste of time, atleast for the people demonstrating stuff there.
Last time we spent many sleepless nights to complete the project in time for R&D showcase , but this time it was not much like that...though we set up the wall only on the last day :) , everything worked fine...


yesterday after days (or weeks) I slept for 12 hours straight. It was good. I had a pretty sound sleep. Though I should not spend all this time in sleeping as we have very less time left :) (Ranta's theory) but still sleeping is bliss.

We had quiet good time in showcase (leaving the demo part which was boring) . Suryakant, Ranta, Bedi, Shiben, Somu, Nir and myself were together for most of the time cursing someone or other, we roamed around, we chatted for long, we made fun of funny people :) etc...

I dont have any plans for the coming days...thats bad but I cant help it..havent put any thought on it. lets see what the coming days have for us..

good to blog again :)

No comments: