Friday, February 25, 2005

long time no post

Well! my last post was when...let me see...february 21st...thats 5 days back...time for a new post then :))

Dixit and I went to PR + Melting moments on 22nd (Dixit's Bday), PR as usual sucked, Melting moments as usual rocked...we came back to IIIT at 12:30 or so and I watched a movie probably (i dont remember)...

We also went to Green Park the day before...it was not at all worth the money...I saw 'page 3', started 'the family man' and want to see 'my sassy girl' (heard a lot abt this movie) ... Page 3 was really intersting...it showed the so called 'high society' people's lives and the life behind what is visible on page 3. I can only hope that the movie was exaggerated because I really dont want to live in an environment like that...where people talk of their parties on funerals...that life was hollow...without a meaning...but I guess whoever has a life like that is living like that not becoz he likes it or he enjoys it, but becoz he has seen everyone around him living like that...such people do things not because they like doing it, but becoz it 'looks cool'...why cant everyone be himself and live for himself instead of living for others...do what you like, what you enjoy and what you think is cool...That life will be more fulfilling and enjoyable then any other and it will also give you all the satisfaction that one needs...

Enough of this :) ... Many readers of my blog said that I always write about my 'FYP' on this blog but I cant help it...FYP is taking more than half of my day so I cant have many other things to write obviously...so here goes :)) ... I added buffering (for parallelism) into the code to make it work faster...though I expected more but its giving only 15 fps for 800x600 imgs...There must be some loophole somewhere which is eating up time...I have to figure that out...

Amal finally got a call to go to Bangalore...and he is finally going next Friday...I hope he gets it....we will surely have a grand party after that...
We just had our lunch from PR...2 chola-bathoora, one paneer parantha ... I wanted to go to lab after lunch, but such a heavy meal has killed my brain cells and I am feeling drowsy...going to sleep now...will go to lab at 4:00...

good night )--))