Sunday, February 20, 2005

fyp...

one more post devoted to fyp...

today I sat in lab for 4-5 hrs at stretch with just one bournvita-break...Ranta and my fight got over yesterday when I sent him a mail asking for the reason for which we were not talking . His reply was funny but true. He wrote 'I dont know, but its all psychology'. Well! I agree , it was psychology...anyways...Today I was trying to optimize the code to work faster and I was successful to some extent but still I have to put in some more time for the same...When this gets over I have to concentrate more on Chromium and Camera part as well. Life is not going the way I wanted. Though I am not afraid of bad grade but I want to complete this project fully and properly before R&D showcase. I know it will be over by then somehow. Well! we are pretty good at finishing priority work before deadlines. Projects are the only thing that we do ourselves, rest of the things are just....yes u got it...anyways...I have LCS exam on wednesday and have no time or mood to study. Last time I studied for hardly a day and got 21/50 , I guess studying on teusday will fetch me atleast that much marks.

Going for dinner right now, have to go to CVIT once again after dinner...cya....

1 comment:

Gaurav Srivastava said...

Hey, finish ur FYP asap and then help me with mine :((