Wednesday, October 20, 2004

long day

Today was a big day (Yesterday now-2:16 am)

I woke up at 9:40 and went to PR class straight...

after the class I went to meet Prof Jayanthi and could not find her in her office..so I went to CVIT lab, there I met vardhman and jagmohan and we discussed our PR project for sometime...then I went to lab and checked my mail for the first time in the morning...

There were some mails related to DIP and one related to ASR(Automatic Speech Recognition) system by one of the juniors working on that project with me. I tried to resolve that problem and just located the error after 20 minutes of brainstorming....Paresh,Pelu came and told that Ravi Malladi from GE was coming in the afternoon to meet all of us...There was no good reason for this, but I thought , ok I will come to lab in afternoon...

I wrote appx 10-15 (non-bc) mails in 30 minutes related to DIP/Speech Proj/FYP...



It was 1:00 already , we had to meet at 2:00 in my room@obh so I came to the room...I was browsing through some stuff on my pc when I got piyush's mesg to come to lab at 1:45, I went there and nothing happened...I went to lab for 15 minutes and then went to dixit's room...we discussed the project for some 30-45 minutes and after that I went to lab....



I went to canteen with nitin to discuss about 3-4 things and after that we came to lab...we discussed some DS/algos stuff, and then I went to see DIP project of one of the groups...there I met Vardhman and discussed the project further...

I came to lab after that ...it was 4:15 and we had a test at 4:30...I had to sit with AC ;) ... He showed us our last paper's marks ( 4/10 :( ) and we wrote the test...After the test I went to meet Prof Jayanthi...came to lab...put the slides on website...saw another groups progress on project and then at about 7:30 we went out...



Amal,Dixit,ketan,manjeet,nitin,visesh and me...we went to Pizza hut where they were serving unlimited pizzas for 125...we sat there for appx 1 1/2 hr or so and ate 7 pcs each(me and nitin, bothra and pelu ate 8 :( and ketan ate only 5 :) )...



Ketan was like 'ummmmm! I cant eat more, u guys are animals, how can u eat so much'...we came back to institue at 11:00 when I went to lab and sent few mails regarding DIP/Eco/PR...then I went to Vardhman's room to do PR assignment...We did lots of BC, discussed abt softwares, Placements, interview experiences etc...and I came back to room...

Ketan,amal,bothra and dixit were watching a stupid movie ('white chicks' or sth) ... I somehow completed it ( 2 hr movie in 40 minutes ) and thankfully all those non-sense people went to their respective rooms and left me in my room alone...



I am going to sleep now as its already 2:31...cya later...

No comments: