Friday, October 1, 2004

A forwarded mail...

A nice piece of S.H.I.T



Memo to all students:

To: All Students!



In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and

productivity from students, it will be our policy to keep all

students well taught through our program of SPECIAL HIGH

INTENSITY TEACHING (S.H.I.T.).



We are trying to give our students more S.H.I.T. than anyone

else. If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. on the

course, please see your lecturer. You will be immediately placed

at the top of the S.H.I.T. list, and our lecturers are especially

skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle.



Students who don't take their S.H.I.T. will be placed in

DEPARTMENTAL EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T.).



Those who fail to take D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T. seriously will have to

go to EDUCATIONAL ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T. S.H.I.T.). Since our

lecturers took S.H.I.T. before they graduated, they don't have to

do S.H.I.T. anymore, and are all full of S.H.I.T. already.



If you are full of S.H.I.T., you may be interested in a job

teaching others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LECTURE

LIST (B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T.).



For students who are intending to pursue a career in management

andconsulting, we will refer you to the department of MANAGERIAL

OPERATIONAL RESEARCH EDUCATION (M.O.R.E. S.H.I.T.). This course

emphasizes how to manage M.O.R.E. S.H.I.T.



If you have further questions, please direct them to our HEAD OF

TEACHING, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (H.O.T. S.H.I.T.).



Thank you, BOSS IN GENERAL, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TEACHING

(B.I.G. S.H.I.T.)



PS. Now send this S.H.I.T. to 5 or more people who need S.H.I.T. in their

life, just not the same person who sent you this S.H.I.T., they

have already had their fill of S.H.I.T. Thank You for your time.



Sincerely,

The Director Under the Michigan Bureau of Super High Intensity

Teaching. (The D.U.M.B. S.H.I.T.)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good One. I actually now like SHIT (Special High Intensity Teaching).