Friday, October 29, 2004

Finally....

After so long finally I got some time to write this blog properly....The ACM prelims are over and guess what...our team (Amal,Sunilmohan and ME) won both of them...now lets see what happens...Microsoft interview got over today finally...



Yesterday night from 8:00 to 1:00 we three were racking our brains to complete more and more questions in the second ACM prelims and finally we managed to complete 3 questions by 1:00 AM which fortunately was the highest no of questions done.

After that we were in the state of euphoria...especially Ranta and Amal...I was thinking again and again of the interview...we roamed around and came back to hostel at 2:00 when these ppl started requesting me to let them see a movie...but I had to sleep....finally I went to bed at 2:30...my thoughts were running here & there.. I was not getting sleep at all....finally I dont know when I slept ... I woke up at

7:00 and got ready...I did not even take my breakfast...Nitin and I left for microsoft at 8:30 or so....we reached there and for the first time in last 2 months I read some magazines to kill the free time...

Then my first interview finally started....

Then the second interview....

and thats it...



it was 1:00 already...we went to PR for lunch...

after a hearty meal we came back to hostel and told ppl abt how the interview went...Then after so many days I opened the ftp servers to get some movies...I was feeling so sleepy that I decided to sleep..I finally went to sleep at 4:00 or so...Again for the first time in last 2 weeks or so I slept without putting the alarm :) ... I woke up at 5:35 itself...and now I am writing this blog...now I am planning to watch a movie...we have to meet tonite again for ACM preperations...



Bye

Sandeep

No comments: